For almost a decade, Dr. Alvin Daboul and his talented dental team have served our Royal Oak community along with Clawson, Madison Heights, Southfield, Huntington Woods, Ferndale, and Troy. During that time, Royal Oak Dental Implant Care has helped many patients enjoy all the benefits of dental implants – from brighter, healthier smiles to eating more comfortably. Below are a few key advantages to making us your implant dentist office in Royal Oak:
- Advanced technology, including detailed 3-D imaging with our in-house CBCT scanner
- Convenient office hours that make scheduling your appointments easy
- Three effective means of sedation to ensure a completely comfortable dental experience
- Our total commitment to delivering great dental care to each patient
Call us today to schedule your implant consultation: 248-220-7021. We’re located at 3107 S. Rochester Road in Royal Oak, near East Bloomfield Avenue.
Our Professional Team Gives You Many Ways to Get Your Teeth Back
At Royal Oak Dental Implant Care, we offer you many types of implant restorations, all designed to give you back your beautiful smile, help make your speech clearer, and allow you to eat a wider variety of foods again. We’ll discuss your implant options in detail when you come in for your consultation. They could include:
- Single-Tooth Implants – For a single missing tooth, we can place an implant and secure a natural-looking crown on top. It will fill in your smile and make eating easier.
- Implant Bridges – This appliance will complete your smile and make chewing more comfortable. It will secure to two or more implants inserted into your jaw.
- Full Arch on 4 or Full Arch on 6 Implants – Our office has the technology and expertise to secure an entire arch of teeth with a minimal number of implants, either four or six depending on your circumstances.
- Implant Dentures – Rather than resting against your gums like conventional dentures, these teeth anchor to a bar that is attached to dental implants, making them our best-performing denture.
- Removable Implant Dentures – Your new dentures will fasten securely to implants using a system of snaps and balls, giving them superior comfort and stability over conventional dentures.
- Mini Implants – This smaller version of standard-sized implants can make teeth replacement possible when your bone is too weak for regular implants or a bone graft is not an option.
- Same-Day Tooth Replacement – You can leave our office with implants and fully functional new teeth in just one appointment.
Call your Royal Oak implant dentist office today at 248-220-7021 to schedule your consultation. We’ll help you change your life through implants!