Do you need replacement teeth but are not a good candidate for traditional implants? Royal Oak Dental Implant Care can place smaller implants to give you back your smile. Our Royal Oak mini dental implants:
- Are great for situations where standard implants can’t be used
- Are more affordable than full-sized implants
- Can help you avoid the need for a bone graft
- Involve a less invasive procedure and quicker healing
- Can allow you to get your new teeth the same day
Call our team today to schedule your consultation: 248-220-7021. You’ll find our office at 3107 S. Rochester Road in Royal Oak, just down from Dairy Queen. Be sure to ask about saving $500 on your treatment.
Expect Faster Healing With Mini Implants
Just like traditional implants, mini implants serve as replacement tooth roots for our patients who have lost teeth. We can attach gorgeous new replacement teeth to them to give you back an attractive smile and strong bite.
Mini implants are a great alternative when standard-sized implants are not a possibility, specifically:
- If you don’t have enough strong bone mass for implants to fuse with
- If you want to avoid a bone graft
- If you need a less expensive option to secure your lower dentures
These implants are similar in shape to standard implants but are about half the size. Consequently, they need less bone to bond with, and the procedure for placing them is less invasive, giving you a quicker and more comfortable recovery.
In addition, mini teeth implants can often allow you to receive your new replacement at the same time, without having to wait. Imagine walking out of our office with a set of beautiful new teeth after one appointment! You’ll be able to use your new teeth immediately, plus they’ll be so lifelike that others will never suspect they’re not your natural teeth.
Mini dental implants in Royal Oak can give you the dream smile you’ve been longing for. Call us today at 248-220-7021 to schedule your consultation. You can also make an appointment .