We understand that many of our patients are anxious about getting their new dental implants. If you fall into that category, don’t worry. We offer Royal Oak sedation dentistry to keep you relaxed and ensure your procedure goes smoothly. Here’s what else you can expect from the dental professionals at Royal Oak Dental Implant Care:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - vY2lMBxTMoM Amy L. on relieving dental anxiety with sedation at North Oaks Dental
- Compassionate care and a dedication to providing the most comfortable dental experience possible
- Use of advanced technology to ensure precise and efficient treatment
- Headphones and streaming music to help you relax while we tend to your smile
- Private patient care rooms so you can feel at home
- A guarantee on all the services we provide, giving you peace of mind about your dental care
Give us a call today at 248-220-7021 to schedule your dental implants consultation. We’re located at 3107 S. Rochester Road, not far from Red Run Park.
Relax With Sedation While You Receive Your New Smile
We believe in giving our patients choices when it comes to their dental care. At Royal Oak Dental Implant Care, you’ll have your pick of three great sedation methods:
- Inhaled Sedation – This form of sedation uses laughing gas to give you a light feeling of euphoria. You’ll feel fully relaxed, and your dental care will be the last thing on your mind. However, its effects wear off quickly, and you’ll be able to drive yourself home afterward.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Your dentist will prescribe an FDA-approved pill for you to take before your appointment. It will give you a complete feeling of relaxation, and you may feel a little groggy. You’ll need to have a friend or family member drive you home.
- IV Sedation – This is our deepest level of sedation. You’ll rest easy in a dreamlike state of semi-consciousness. Afterward, you won’t have any memory of the sights, sounds, smells, or sensations of your procedure. You’ll need someone available to drive you home after your visit.
Sedation dentistry in Royal Oak allows you to get your implants stress-free and comfortably. Call the team at Royal Oak Dental Implant Care today to schedule your appointment: 248-220-7021. You can also .