Full Arch on Four Implants in Royal Oak Is an Affordable Way to Rebuild Your Smile
Put missing teeth behind you when you get full arch on four implants in Royal Oak. With this innovative technique, North Oaks Dental Implant & Sedation Center can give you:
- Complete arches of replacement teeth – for your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both
- The ability to eat a wider variety of nutritious and delicious foods
- Protection against jawbone deterioration & the premature aging that results
- A smile you’ll be proud to show off everywhere
- Better digestion through more complete chewing
Call 248-220-7021 today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Alvin Daboul, the dentist who trains other dentists in dental implant procedures. This treatment is one of the most cost-effective ways to replace all or most of your teeth with implants. It’s even more affordable if you take advantage of our special offer for $500 off implants or our monthly financing options.
Never Worry About Unstable Teeth With Full-Mouth Implants
The full arch on four implants procedure gives our patients complete arches of natural-looking, fully functional teeth. We can replace all the teeth on either or both of your jaws, giving you back a strong bite and beautiful smile. Others won’t be able to tell that your new teeth aren’t natural. They’ll just notice your gorgeous grin!
Using 3-D imaging, we can create a treatment plan to give you back all your teeth with Zimmer implants. The full arch on four service is unique in that it requires only four implants per arch. Your procedure will involve placing two implants in a vertical position and two implants at precise angles. This placement allows for greater stability and strength, giving you the opportunity to enjoy your new teeth for many years with no problems.
Enjoy a Smooth Procedure With Relaxing Sedation
At North Oaks Dental Implant & Sedation Center, you’ll receive expert treatment for your missing teeth in the most relaxing environment possible. In addition to longer appointment times, headphones with online music, and private operatories, we also offer you three types of sedation. They include:
- Inhaled Sedation – Laughing gas will immediately put you in a more relaxed state. You’ll feel slightly euphoric and maybe a little giddy.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – We’ll prescribe a small pill for you to take ahead of time. During your appointment, you feel completely relaxed.
- IV Sedation – You’ll lie back relaxed in a “twilight state” and won’t remember anything about your appointment afterward.
Full arch on four implants in Royal Oak give you brand-new teeth in a comfortable procedure. Call us today at 248-220-7021 to schedule your consultation. You can also .