Missing teeth are so yesterday when you could have a full arch on four implants in Royal Oak. With this innovative technique, Royal Oak Dental Implant Care can give you:
- Complete arches of replacement teeth – for your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both
- The ability to eat a wider variety of nutritious and delicious foods
- Protection for your jawbone against deterioration
- A smile you’ll be proud to show off everywhere
- Better digestion through more complete chewing
Plan your visit with Dr. Alvin Daboul, the dentist who trains other dentists in dental implant procedures! Call us today to schedule an appointment: 248-220-7021.
Take Advantage of Full Arch on Four Implants
The full arch on four implants procedure is wonderful for giving our patients complete arches of natural-looking, fully functional teeth. We can replace all the teeth on either or both of your jaws, giving you back a strong bite and beautiful smile. Others won’t be able to tell that your new teeth aren’t natural. They’ll just notice your gorgeous grin!
Using 3-D imaging, we can create a treatment plan to give you back all your teeth. The full arch on four service is unique in that it only requires placing four implants per arch. Your procedure will involve placing two implants in a vertical position and two implants situated at precise angles. This placement allows for greater stability and strength, giving you the opportunity to enjoy your new teeth for many years with no problems.
You’ll Enjoy a Smooth Procedure
At Royal Oak Dental Implant Care, you’ll receive expert treatment for your missing teeth in the most relaxing environment possible. In addition to longer appointment times, headphones with online music, and private operatories, we also offer you three types of sedation. They include:
- Inhaled Sedation – Laughing gas will immediately put you in a more relaxed state. You’ll feel slightly euphoric and maybe a little giddy.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – We’ll prescribe a small pill for you to take ahead of time. During your appointment, you feel completely relaxed.
- IV Sedation – You’ll lie back relaxed in a “twilight state” and won’t remember anything about your appointment afterward.
A full arch on four implants in Royal Oak can give you brand new teeth, and comfortably. Call Royal Oak Dental Implant Care today at 248-220-7021 to schedule your consultation. You can also request an appointment time online.