Missing teeth don’t have to interrupt your life. When you visit the experts at North Oaks Dental Implant & Sedation Center, you’ll find that we offer a variety of ways to get your teeth back with dental implants in Royal Oak. Soon, you will:
- Smile with renewed confidence in social situations
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Eat all the nutritious and hearty foods you want
- Avoid the “sunken-face” look that happens after years of tooth loss
Call our implant team today at 248-220-7021 to schedule your free consultation. Be sure to ask about our $500 off special and our financing options. We’re located at 3107 S. Rochester Road, just down from A-Dependable Maytag Home Appliance Center.
You’re Sure to Find the Right Solution For Your New Teeth
Dental implants are prosthetic tooth roots that fuse to your jawbone and serve as a base for several types of replacement teeth. At North Oaks Dental Implant & Sedation Center, you’ll find numerous ways to revive your smile using teeth implants. No matter which treatment you choose, we offer a guarantee for our work. Plus, we use modern technology including a 3-D CT scanner to plan for your treatments. It ensures a successful procedure and long-term results.
Depending on your unique smile needs, we may recommend:
- Single-Implant Crown – We can attach a beautiful new crown to an implant to fill in your smile and make chewing easier.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge anchors to two or more implants and can replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Implant Dentures – For superior fit and stability, we can anchor your new dentures to a bar that is secured to implants. They will stay firmly in place, so you won’t need to worry about them coming out and embarrassing you.
- Removable Implant Dentures – Rather than relying on suction and adhesives, your new dentures will attach to implants using a system of snaps and balls. They’ll stay put when you want them to but will remove easily for cleaning.
- Full Arch on 4 Implants – Using only four teeth implants, we can anchor an entire arch of natural-looking, fixed replacement teeth.
- Full Arch on 6 Implants – Using the same method as full arch on 4, we’ll place six implants per arch for extra stability.
- Mini Implants – Similar in shape and function to standard implants, these implants require less bone to fuse with and allow for faster healing.
No reason to feel anxious about your appointment! You can choose from our sedation options, if you’re nervous about your procedure. We also have headphones and music available to block out the sounds of our equipment.
Three Simple Steps to a Perfect Smile
Full-mouth dental implants are custom-made for each patient’s unique oral health requirements. We offer a friendly yet professional atmosphere where patients are greeted promptly with a smile. We pride ourselves on little to no wait times, and as soon as a patient arrives at our office for a consultation, they will begin speaking with Nicole, our treatment coordinator that has been an integral part of the implant process for more than 10 years. Here, we will discuss your oral health concerns, dental issues, and what you want from your treatment. After speaking with Nicole, Dr. Daboul will come in and begin explaining a treatment plan based on your smile goals and obtain X-rays and other digital images that highlight the unique features of your oral arch.
After designing your personalized treatment plan using cutting-edge technology, Dr. Daboul will perform your dental implant surgery with the help of guided surgery technology and sedation dentistry. With four to six dental implants placed into your jawbone, you will receive optimal support and limit bone recession, and a temporary set of teeth will be attached so you can enjoy the benefits of your dental implants immediately. The dental implants will fuse with your jawbone through a process called osseointegration. Once healed, you’ll come in for your final appointment to have your permanent restoration placed. Our team will ensure that your final restoration fits seamlessly and comfortably, so you can enjoy your new smile with confidence!
Call us today at 248-220-7021 to schedule your appointment or . Dental implants in Royal Oak can revive your smile!
The Superior Tooth Replacement Option
Shame, self-consciousness, and embarrassment are a natural part of missing teeth. More important, however, is the fact that your health can quickly deteriorate as a result of the buildup of inflammatory bacteria in the empty tooth sockets. When this happens, vital jaw and facial bone tissue is destroyed, and the risk of both oral and physical disease increases.
Fortunately, even the worst cases of lost or decaying teeth can be permanently fixed with dental implants. Dental implants restore teeth to nearly 99% of their original function while revitalizing oral function and delivering a truly world-class smile. In just a single visit to North Oaks Dental Implant & Sedation Center, our implant specialist, Dr. Alvin Daboul and our experienced team can give you a vastly improved quality of life – and a brand-new smile you’ll be proud to show off.
The Characteristics of Dental Implants
The implant post, the abutment, and the restoration (prosthetic tooth) are the three main parts that make up a complete dental implant. Even for individuals who are missing all their teeth, full-mouth dental implants are by far the best tooth replacement option, since they help preserve the integrity of the jawbone (unlike dentures, which accelerate bone loss) and will never move or slip over time.
A trained implant dentist like Dr. Daboul and state-of-the-art equipment are necessary for the long-term success and osseointegration of dental implants. Depending on the specific needs and oral health situation of the patient, our team provides a variety of dental implant restoration options. All our procedures use cutting-edge technology to help speed up the healing process and guarantee decades of reliable, functional use.