If you need a complete arch of new teeth, North Oaks Dental Implant & Sedation Center has the solution for you. Full-arch dental implants in Royal Oak will give you secure new teeth using only four dental implants. By choosing our skilled team for this procedure, you will:
- Enjoy comfortable treatment and precise outcomes with 3-D imaging technology
- Stay relaxed with sedation dentistry options
- Schedule when it’s convenient, with available early evening and Saturday appointments
- Remain happily distracted with amenities like headphones and music
- Feel confident about your results thanks to our implant guarantee
Call our office today to schedule your free consultation: 248-220-7021.
Secure Your New Teeth With Only Four Implants
Using only four dental implants, the Zimmer full-arch implant procedure gives you a complete set of teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. With this innovative technique, you won’t need an implant for every replacement tooth.
The key to this procedure lies in the exact placement of the four implants. For each arch, we’ll place two implants in vertical positions near the front of your mouth. Then, we’ll place two implants at precise angles in the back of your mouth. As a result, your implants will anchor a full arch of teeth securely and comfortably. We’ll plan your procedure well in advance with 3-D imaging created by our in-house CT scanner.
You can expect many other life-changing benefits from this procedure:
- Same-Day Implants – Most patients can also expect to get their new teeth the same day as their implants. Standard implant procedures normally require you to wait several months while the implants fuse with your bone. However, our complete-arch procedure gives you new teeth in one appointment.
- Long-Lasting Results – Your replacement teeth won’t need any special care, and they should last you for many years without any problems. Best of all, your implants can last a lifetime with proper care and attention.
- Eat More Foods You Love – You can eat the chewy and crunchy foods you’ve been missing. Implants give you back a stronger bite and improved jawbone function.
- Confident Smile – You’ll no longer have to worry about your dentures slipping out of place. Instead, you can show off your gorgeous grin wherever you go.
- Better Jawbone Health – Implants will stimulate your jawbone. It gives you a strong jaw and prevents further bone loss, common with patients with missing teeth.
- Youthful Appearance – You’ll look younger by avoiding the “sunken-face” look that can happen after you’ve been missing teeth for a while.
Plus, we offer an implant guarantee. That’s how confident we are that you’ll love your outcome!
Call North Oaks Dental Implant & Sedation Center today at 248-220-7021 to schedule your consultation, or . Full-arch dental implants in Royal Oak is your ticket to regaining a beautiful smile and strong bite! Read More
A Stunning Smile Transformation at Your Fingertips
How long has it been since you smiled without feeling embarrassed? When was the last time you didn’t have to think about the foods you could eat? What about the last time you were able to enjoy a meal without experiencing pain or discomfort? The truth is failing or missing teeth is a burden no one should have to endure. We are aware of how challenging it is to go through life with damaged teeth, and this is why we have spent the past two decades perfecting the dental implant process. At North Oaks Dental Implant & Sedation Center, our award-winning implant specialists provide tailored treatment plans for full-mouth dental implants that result in stunning new smiles, and a genuinely improved life for those that are suffering from missing teeth.
Full-Mouth Dental Implants VS Removable Options
When a patient is missing all their teeth, there are typically three main corrective solutions: dentures, implant-supported dentures, and full-mouth dental implants. Although dentures are the cheapest option initially, they rarely offer a reliable long-term fix. In fact, over time, dentures often end up creating more issues – and more expense – than they resolve. By requiring the use of messy adhesives and their innate ability to slip and fall out, dentures have quickly proved themselves an outdated option. Dentures are also sat on top of the jawbone, promoting jawbone deterioration and leading to sunken facial features and premature aging.
Our state-of-the-art solution for a permanent and functional smile is our full-arch dental implants. Unlike traditional dentures, these implants are secured into the jawbone, ensuring they won’t shift, move or fall out throughout the day. Not only do full-mouth dental implants preserve the quality of your jawbone, but they also allow you to enjoy your favorite foods without sacrificing taste. While the initial cost may be higher than that of dentures due to surgical requirements, we offer affordable payment options to fit your budget and ensure that you maintain optimal oral health. Misch Resnik Implant Institute graduate Dr. Alvin Daboul has more than 15 years of experience placing implants and has received years of advanced training in this transformative procedure and is eager to help you, too, create a smile you can be proud of!
Tailor-Made Implant Journey
We understand the importance of having a complete and healthy smile. With Dr. Daboul’s use of advanced technology and modern techniques, we can create customized smiles that help restore your self-confidence and improve your quality of life. Our full-mouth dental implant process begins with a comprehensive consultation with Dr. Daboul. During this consultation, we will consider your medical history, smile goals, and overall oral health needs, including taking digital images. Dr. Daboul will also administer your preferred sedation methods and place four or six full-arch dental implants at a 45-degree angle for optimal support. Following the procedure, we will attach a temporary set of teeth so you can begin enjoying your brand-new smile right away. Over the next few months, your jawbone will heal through osseointegration, allowing the dental implants to fuse with your jawbone. Once healed, Dr. Daboul will attach your final restoration, providing you with a unique and healthy smile that can last a lifetime.
The Path to a Perfect Smile Starts Today
One of the best investments you can make in your smile and your overall quality of life is full-mouth dental implants. Dental implants never come loose, and they offer you the confidence to eat, smile, and socialize like normal again. Implants also help preserve the structure and integrity of the jaw, reducing the likelihood of chronic soft tissue infection. If you have a failing dentition or significant bone loss, full-arch dental implants are by far the most superior solution that offers durable, long-term quality, and reliable everyday use.
Even though some insurance providers only provide partial coverage for full-arch dental implants, our team will make every effort to ensure that you receive all the benefits your plan provides. Our office staff will even submit claims on your behalf to your dental insurance company. In addition, we collaborate with several dependable third-party companies to provide patients with flexible monthly payments for full-mouth dental implant procedures.