If you need a complete arch of new teeth, Royal Oak Dental Implant Care has the answer you’ve been searching for. Full-arch dental implants in Royal Oak will give you secure new teeth using only four dental implants. Here are a few benefits of having this procedure done by our skilled team:
- Comfortable treatment and precise outcomes with 3-D imaging technology
- Sedation dentistry options that help ensure a smooth procedure
- Convenient evening and Saturday hours
- Amenities like headphones and streaming music from Pandora
Call Royal Oak Dental Implant Care today to schedule your full-arch implants consultation: 248-220-7021.
Smile Confidently Again Using Only Four Implants
The Zimmer full-arch implant procedure can give you a complete set of teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both – using only four dental implants. With this innovative technique, you don’t need an implant for every replacement tooth.
The key to this procedure lies in the precise placement of each of the four implants. For each arch, we’ll place two implants in vertical positions near the front of your mouth and two implants at precise angles in the back of your mouth. This setup will anchor a full arch of teeth securely and comfortably. We’ll plan your procedure well in advance, using 3-D imaging created by our in-house CT scanner.
One of the best aspects of our full-arch treatment is that you can often get your new teeth the same day you get your implants. Standard implant procedures normally require you to wait several months while the implants fuse with your bone, but our complete-arch procedure can give you new teeth in one appointment!
Your replacement teeth won’t need any special care, and they should last you for many years without any problems. In addition:
- You’ll be able to eat what you want
- You’ll want to show off your gorgeous grin wherever you go
- You’ll maintain a strong jaw, thanks to stimulation provided by implants
- You’ll look younger by avoiding the “sunken-face” look that can happen after you’ve been missing teeth for a while
Full-arch dental implants in Royal Oak may be your ticket to regaining a beautiful smile and strong bite. Call Royal Oak Dental Implant Care today at 248-220-7021 to schedule your consultation, or .