There are many great reasons to choose us as your Royal Oak dental implant center. A big one is our team’s experience. For most patients, getting implants is the most complex dental procedure they will ever undergo. So you want to know it’s being performed by capable hands. Dr. Daboul has completed advanced training in dental implants and even instructs other dentists on implant procedures. He’s even written a book for our patients, Getting Ready for Dental Implant Surgery. In addition:
- We use advanced technology to plan and perform your treatment, including 3-D imaging from our CT scanner
- You’ll have your choice of three types of effective sedation methods to make your treatment comfortable
- We stand behind our work and offer a guarantee on every service we offer
- We offer convenient office hours – late evening and Saturday appointments are available
Call Royal Oak Dental Implant Care today to schedule your dental implant consultation. Our office is located at 3107 S. Rochester Road in Royal Oak, just a few blocks northwest of Red Run Park. Ask about low monthly financing options and our $500 special.
Solve Your Smile Problems at Our Implant Center
Whether you need a single tooth replaced or two arches of teeth for an entirely new smile, Royal Oak Dental Implant Care is the implant dentist office to turn to. Our team has provided outstanding care for Royal Oak residents for more than a decade. During that time, our implant skills have allowed hundreds of patients to enjoy full smiles and renewed chewing capacity. We can do the same for you!
We offer several other ways to restore your teeth using dental implants:
- You can choose an implant-supported bridge to replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Implant dentures, in either a removable or fixed style, stay securely in place without adhesive.
- Our innovative same-day tooth replacement can give you new implants and teeth in a single visit, so you can walk in without teeth and leave the same day with a mouth full of pearly whites.
- Mini dental implants are a great solution if you’ve been told your jaw wouldn’t support implants. They are smaller, require less good bone to fuse with, and allow for a faster, more comfortable healing period.
Contact your new Royal Oak dental implant center soon for an appointment. Call 248-220-7021 today and a friendly team member will be glad to help. You can also make an appointment .