There are many great reasons to choose us as your Royal Oak dental implant center. Here are a few of them:
- Dr. Daboul has completed advanced training in dental implants and even instructs other dentists on implant procedures.
- Dr. Daboul has written a book for our patients, Getting Ready for Dental Implant Surgery.
- Our office features advanced technology, including 3-D imaging from our CT scanner.
- We offer convenient office hours – early morning, late evening, and Saturday appointments are available.
- You’ll have your choice of three types of effective sedation methods to make your treatment comfortable.
- We stand behind our work and offer a guarantee on every service we offer.
Call Royal Oak Dental Implant Care today to schedule your dental implant consultation. Our office is located at 3107 S. Rochester Road in Royal Oak, just a few blocks northwest of Red Run Park.
Create a Brand-New Smile at Our Implant Center
Whether you need a single tooth replaced or you need to get two arches of new teeth, Royal Oak Dental Implant Care is the implant dentist office to turn to. Our team has provided outstanding care for Royal Oak residents for almost a decade. During that time, our implant skills have allowed a large number of patients to enjoy full smiles and renewed chewing capacity. And we can do the same for you!
We offer several other ways to restore your teeth using dental implants. You can choose an implant-supported bridge to replace several missing teeth in a row or new implant dentures in either a removable or fixed style.
Maybe you’ve been without teeth for a while and simply can’t wait to get them back. That’s where our same-day tooth replacement can help. With this innovative treatment, our implant center can give you new implants and teeth in a single visit. Walk in without teeth and leave the same day with a mouth full of pearly whites!
Even if you’ve been told your jaw wouldn’t support implants, we can help using mini dental implants. They are smaller, require less good bone to fuse with, and allow for a faster, more comfortable healing period. They will make it possible to get new teeth after all!
Contact your new Royal Oak dental implant center soon for an appointment. Call 248-220-7021 today and a friendly team member will be glad to help.