The team at Royal Oak Dental Implant Care understands it’s no fun having to deal with the daily struggle of failing and missing teeth. That’s why we make it as easy as possible to get back your smile using dental implants.
During your initial consultation, we’ll take 3-D images to help us design the optimal implant procedure for restoring your teeth. Plus, you’ll have your choice of three types of relaxing sedation for your procedure. We want your time with us to be as comfortable and productive as possible.
Below are a few of the options we may use to rebuild your smile:
- Single Tooth Replacement – We’ll place one implant and top it with a great-looking new crown to fill in your smile and make biting and chewing easier.
- Fixed Bridge – Your new appliance will replace several teeth in a row, anchoring to two or more dental implants.
- Implant Dentures – For great-feeling performance, we’ll secure your new teeth to a bar that is attached to implants.
- Removable Implant Dentures – These dentures will feel and perform better than standard dentures but can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Full-Arch Replacement – We can replace all your teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both.
- Full Arch on 4 Implants – Using only four dental implants per arch, we can secure gorgeous teeth that will give you back a strong bite.
- Full Arch on 6 Implants – This procedure is similar to full arch on 4, except we’ll use six implants per arch.
- Same-Day Tooth Replacement – Walk in without teeth and leave the same day having a brand-new smile and ready to face the world.
- Mini Dental Implants – These implants are used when traditional implants won’t work or if you’re having a same-day procedure performed.
Dental implants in Ferndale are just what you need to get your smile back. Call us today at 248-220-7021 to schedule your consultation.